Dear Valued Clients
After many months of anticipation, beginning today, July 5th, New Market Animal Hospital will be opening our hospital once again to allow clients to accompany their pets inside for appointments. It has been a long 14 months and our team is delighted to welcome you back into the building. We know how difficult it is to be away from your pet while they are receiving treatment, especially in emergency situations, so we appreciate your understanding and continued trust in our care while we took the necessary safety precautions throughout the past year.
While we are excited to see everyone again, we will continue to prioritize the safety of our clients and staff by operating under the following guidelines:
- Masks will always continue to be required within the hospital, regardless of vaccination status. (We will have extra masks available for clients who need one.)
- A maximum of two (2) clients will be allowed in an exam room for all appointments and euthanasia.
- If anyone in your household is feeling ill, we ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Visitation of hospitalized patients will be limited to one person at a time.
- Clients will continue to have the option for curbside service – if you prefer to remain curbside, simply park when you arrive for your appointment and call us to check-in!
All of our services are running in full force and we look forward to introducing you to some of our new team members and doctors. For more information please visit our website at newmarketanimalhospital.com To make or change an appointment, please call us at 301-865-3232.
If you have any specific questions not addressed here or on our website, please reach out to us. Thank you again for your continued trust in our care of your furry family members.
New Market Animal Hospital