Thank you for choosing our veterinary hospital in New Market! Here are some things to know about payment when utilizing the services at our vet clinic.
1. Payment to our veterinary clinic is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill after you’ve received services from an animal doctor.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet and an emergency veterinarian is necessary, unexpected expense strikes as well. New Market Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our animal hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval. You can also apply by yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: